The Clinic is on Sandyford Road in Dundrum, in the annex attached to the house. There is space to lock bicycles. You are welcome to park your car at the house to get to your appointment, but please walk around to the annex by the path.
The Balally Luas stop is 7 minutes walk away. If you have come Northbound, go up the stairs or lift. If you have come Southbound, cross the track before going up. The Clinic is the annex attached to the house on the corner, in the pedestrian entrance “Knocklyn Annex”.
Buses 44, 44b, 44c and 116 pass the door.
The Dundrum Shopping Centre is 7 minutes walk down the road.
The Google map below should show my address, Knocklyn Sandyford Road, but keeps changing unexpectedly.
Please check that it is showing the correct address and reset to Knocklyn, Sandyford Road if it is wrong.
The Clinic is in “Knocklyn Annex” at Eircode D16RV10. You are welcome to park your car in “Knocklyn” at Eircode D16H2A2, but please walk around by the path to your appointment. Both are at 17 Sandyford Road.
Treatments carried out here are recognised by the principal
health insurance providers including:
You may be entitled to a tax refund if your treatment has been prescribed by a Doctor. Complete and return tax form MED1 to your normal tax office to claim.
Medical Card holders may be eligible for MLD treatment here. Your GP should write to your HSE office to apply. You may benefit from assessment here before applying, in order to identify your requirements.
Medical Card holders may be entitled to 2 custom-made compression garments per annum, funded by the HSE.
Appointments Mon-Fri from 9:15 am. Mornings and afternoons.
Highly experienced Therapist Helen Peelo BSc PhTh MIAPT MISCP MLD (Irl) has a solid reputation for working to the highest standards and achieving the best results for clients. Our protocols follow best-practice guidelines, and we keep up-to-date with the most recent research available.
Helen is an IAPT registered Physical Therapist, an ISCP registered Physiotherapist and a CORU Registered Physiotherapist.
Helen is a member of:
- The Irish Association of Physical Therapists (IAPT)
- The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP)
- MLD Ireland
- MLD UK
- British Lymphology Society (BLS)
- Lymphoedema Ireland
- Arthritis Ireland
Helen has also taken many post-graduate courses, including:
- Diploma in Remedial Massage and Sports Injuries
- Certificate in Myofascial Sports Maintenance
- Certificate in Myofascial Therapy for Neck Pain
- Workshop in Chronic Fatigue (London)
- National Coaching Foundation (Coleraine) – Levels 1 and 2
- Pilates for Physical Therapists
- Fitting Orthotics
- Certificate in MLD/CDT (Vodder School, Austria)
- Kinesiotaping Overview
- Certificate in Advanced Lymphoedema Treatment (Foldi, Germany)
- Measuring courses for medical compression garments Juzo, Medi, Jobst, Elvarex, Jobskin
- Coping with Life-Threatening Illnesses
- Circaid compression system
- Cohesive bandaging
- Head and Neck Lymphoedema Managment
- Older Adult
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation