Treatments here are covered by major health insurers such as VHI, Irish Life Health, Laya Healthcare and the Garda Medical Aid.
Check your plan for the level of cover available to you.
Highly experienced Therapist Helen Peelo BSc PhTh MIAPT MLD (Irl) has a solid reputation for working to the highest standards and achieving the best results for clients. Our protocols follow best-practice guidelines, and we keep up-to-date with the most recent research available.
Helen is an IAPT registered Physical Therapist and a CORU Registered Physiotherapist.
Helen is a member of:
- The Irish Association of Physical Therapists (IAPT)
- MLD Ireland
- MLD UK
- British Lymphology Society (BLS)
- Lymphoedema Ireland
- Arthritis Ireland
Helen has also taken many post-graduate courses, including:
- Diploma in Remedial Massage and Sports Injuries
- Certificate in Myofascial Sports Maintenance
- Certificate in Myofascial Therapy for Neck Pain
- Workshop in Chronic Fatigue (London)
- National Coaching Foundation (Coleraine) – Levels 1 and 2
- Pilates for Physical Therapists
- Fitting Orthotics
- Certificate in MLD/CDT (Vodder School, Austria)
- Kinesiotaping Overview
- Certificate in Advanced Lymphoedema Treatment (Foldi, Germany)
- Measuring courses for medical compression garments Juzo, Medi, Jobst, Elvarex, Jobskin
- Coping with Life-Threatening Illnesses
- Circaid compression system
- Cohesive bandaging
- Head and Neck Lymphoedema Managment
- Older Adult
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation